The links below will redirect you to a specific report within the larger PDF agenda. When accessed from a mobile device, these links may not function properly and will link to page one of the agenda document. Agendas routinely exceed 100 mb in size. It’s recommended that mobile users access the agendas only when connected to a wifi network.
Monday, July 9, 2018 – 4:30 p.m
Council Chambers, Guelph City Hall, 1 Carden Street
- 132 Harts Lane West, Draft Plan of Subdivision, Appeal of Draft Plan Conditions
- Canada Revenue Agency Payroll Compliance Matter
- Dolime Quarry – Mediation Process Update
Open Meeting – 6:30 p.m.
Council Consent Agenda
- IDE-2018-100 Decision Report City-initiated Administrative Amendment to Zoning By-law (1995)-14864 to Address Service Animals (File: ZC1803)
- IDE-2018-90 Decision Report: Brownfield Redevelopment Community Improvement Plan Update
- IDE-2018-93 Decision Report 671 Victoria Road North Zoning By-law Amendment (File ZC1606) Ward 2
- IDE-2018-94 Commercial Policy Review: Preferred Framework
- IDE-2018-101 Notice of Intention to Designate the Hart Farmhouse Pursuant to Part IV of the Ontario Heritage Act
Public Meeting to Hear Applications under Sections 17, 34 and 51 of the Planning Act
Items for Discussion
- IDE-2018-91 Establishment of a Planning Advisory Committee in accordance with the Planning Act (Bill 73)
For more information
Refer to meeting details for the full agenda and consolidated agenda. Minutes and audio will be posted following the meeting. Video will be posted if/when available.