Guelph, Ont., June 14, 2018 – Starting June 18, you can buy Guelph Transit single bus tickets or monthly passes at any of the Guelph Public Library branches in the city.
- Main library, 100 Norfolk Street
- Bullfrog Mall, 380 Eramosa Road
- East Side, 1 Starwood Drive
- Scottsdale Centre, 650 Scottsdale Drive
- West End, 21 Imperial Road South
- Westminster, 100-31 Farley Drive
“We’re excited to extend our vendor locations to include Guelph’s library branches; giving you more options on where you can purchase tickets and passes,” says Robin Gerus, interim general manager of Guelph Transit.
The Guelph Public Library accepts debit, credit and cash as payment for tickets and passes.
Monthly bus passes can be purchased at any vendor location about two weeks prior to the start of the month.
The Affordable Bus Pass is not available at the library branches, but can be purchased at Guelph Transit, Guelph City Hall, West End Community Centre, and the Evergreen Seniors Community Centre.
For more information