Come out to the Power Off and Play! event on Saturday, June 16th at Centennial CVI cafeteria from 10AM- 2PM. Join us for tips on balancing screen time and activities you can do as a family this summer. Learn how to #poweroffandplay together!
Who will be there?
- Children’s Foundation of Guelph and Wellington
- Canadian Mental Health Association Waterloo and Wellington
- EarlyON Child and Family Centre
- Energize Guelph
- Grand River Conservation Authority
- Guelph Museums
- Guelph Quidditch
- Homewood Health Centre- Community Addiction Services (CADS)
- Let’s Talk Science
- Guelph Neighbourhood Support Coalition
- Play with Clay
- The Round Table
- Wild Ontario
- Guelph Police
- Jugglers of the University of Guelph (JOUG)
- YMCA-YMCA of Guelph
- String Games & Storytelling with Naomi Stager
This is a free event planned by the Balanced Technology and Management (BTM) committee.