The links below will redirect you to a specific report within the larger PDF agenda. When accessed from a mobile device, these links may not function properly and will link to page one of the agenda document. Agendas routinely exceed 100 mb in size. It’s recommended that mobile users access the agendas only when connected to a wifi network.
Monday, June 11 2018 – 6:30 p.m
Council Chambers, Guelph City Hall, 1 Carden Street
Council Consent Agenda
- IDE-2018-70 1888 Gordon Street Proposed Official Plan Amendment and Zoning By-Law Amendment (Files OP1701 and ZC1701) Ward 6
- IDE-2018-79 Request for an Extension of Draft Plan Approval 1023 Victoria Road South (Phase 4 of Kortright East Subdivision) File: 23T-01508)
- IDE-2018-80 Request for an Extension of Draft Plan Approval 0, 24, 26 and 28 Landsdown Drive – Draft Plan of Vacant Land Condominium File: 23CDM-13507
- IDE-2018-83 Proposed Demolition of 34 Hooper Street, Ward 1
- IDE-2018-84 Proposed Demolition of 13 Highview Place, Ward 3
- CA0-2018-20 Appointment of a Member of Council to the Association of Municipalities of Ontario
Public Meeting to Hear Applications under Sections 17, 34 and 51 of the Planning Act
- IDE-2018-78 132 Clair Road West Proposed Plan of Subdivision and Zoning By-Law Amendment Files: 23T-15501 and ZC1510, Ward 6
- IDE-2018-71 City Initiated Official Plan Amendment for Affordable Housing Public Meeting
Items for Discussion
For more information
Refer to meeting details for the full agenda and consolidated agenda. Minutes and audio will be posted following the meeting. Video will be posted if/when available.