The links below will redirect you to a specific report within the larger PDF agenda. When accessed from a mobile device, these links may not function properly and will link to page one of the agenda document. Agendas routinely exceed 100 mb in size. It’s recommended that mobile users access the agendas only when connected to a wifi network.
Monday, April 9, 2018 – 6:30 p.m
Council Chambers, Guelph City Hall, 1 Carden Street
Council Consent Agenda
- IDE-2018.50 Built Form Standards for Mid-rise Buildings and Townhouses
- IDE-2018.51 Urban Design Concept Plans for the Gordon Street Intensification Corridor
- IDE-2018-54 131 Malcolm Road – Municipal Servicing and Access Agreement
Public Meeting to Hear Applications under Sections 17, 34 and 51 of the Planning Act
- IDE-2018.46 119 Ingram Drive and 35 Wideman Boulevard Proposed Zoning By-law Amendment File: ZC1713 Ward 2
- IDE-2018.24 Brownfield Redevelopment Community Improvement Plan Update
- IDE-2018.52 278 College Avenue West Proposed Zoning By-law Amendment File: ZC1801 Ward 5
- IDE-2018.44 671 Victoria Road North Proposed Zoning By-law Amendment File ZC:1606 Ward 2
Items for Discussion
For more information
Refer to meeting details for the full agenda and consolidated agenda. Minutes and audio will be posted following the meeting. Video will be posted if/when available.