October 30, 2017
From Wednesday, November 1 to Friday, November 3, engineering consultants and contractors hired by the City of Guelph will be working in the following parks:
- Drummond Park, 10 Drummond Place
- Green Meadows Park, 245 Stevenson Street North
- Lee Street Park, 71 Lee Street
- Peter Misersky Park, 122 Hadati Road
- Skov Park, 580 Eramosa Road
- Sunny Acres Park, 45 Edinburgh Road North
- Steffler Park, 215 Ironwood Road
- Hanlon Creek Park, 505 Kortright Road West
- John Gamble Park, 594 Kortright Road West
The City is conducting geotechnical investigations to understand the subgrade and soil conditions in preparation for future reconstruction works. Work is being carried out by V.A. Wood (Guelph) Inc. and their subcontractors.
Drilling is expected to occur over a three–day period, weather permitting. All holes are being drilled on public (City of Guelph) property.
There are no road or park closures associated with the work.
For more information
Parks and Recreation
519-822-1260 extension 3349