To ensure we’re meeting your service expectations and to help us improve, we surveyed a random sample of Guelph residents in July to find out if we’re hitting our mark.
Findings will help the City improve services, communication, and engagement.
As part of our 2017 Citizen Survey process, Ipsos Public Affairs conducted a telephone survey on our behalf. To complement the phone survey, we also conducted an online survey to get your feedback about City programs, services and more. Thank you to all those who participated!
The results are in!
According to the City’s 2017 Citizen Survey:
- 88 per cent of Guelph residents express overall satisfaction with the delivery of services provided by the City.
- 91 per cent of Guelph residents who used a City program or service in the past 12 months are satisfied with the overall quality of the program or service.
- 85 per cent of Guelph residents who had contact with City employees in the past 12 months are satisfied with the overall quality of the service they received.
- 97 per cent of Guelph residents rate the overall quality of life in the city as good or very good
- 94 per cent of Guelph residents are proud to say they’re from Guelph.
- 2017 Citizen Survey results: City Council report and presentation
- 2017 Citizen Survey Results: Ipsos Public Affairs report
- View these results and more on the City’s performance reporting dashboard guelph.ca/thecount
- Corporate Administrative Plan
- Notice of Collection