The links below will redirect you to a specific report within the larger PDF agenda. When accessed from a mobile device, these links may not function properly and will link to page one of the agenda document. Agendas routinely exceed 100 mb in size. It’s recommended that mobile users access the agendas only when connected to a wifi network.
Monday, April 24, 2017 – 6:00 p.m
Council Chambers, Guelph City Hall, 1 Carden Street
Authority to move into closed meeting
- C-CON-2017.7 ATU Collective Bargaining Mandate Request
Open meeting – 6:30 p.m.
Committee of the Whole Consent Report:
(see April 3, 2017 Committee of the Whole Agenda for full reports. Amendments are marked with an * and can be viewed in the Council agenda)
- COW-PS-2017.02 Outstanding Resolutions of Public Services
- COW-PS-2017.03 Animal Control By-law Chicken Amendments
- COW-CS-2017.02 Tax Ratios 2017-2020 Assessment Cycle
- COW-CS-2017.03 2017 Tax Policy
- COW-2017.01 Councillors Mike Salisbury and Leanne Piper Request for Access to Additional Training Funding 2017*
- CON-2017.9 Surplus Asset Sales Policies – Mayor Guthrie’s Motion for which notice was given on March 6, 2017*
Council Consent Agenda:
- CON-2017.11 Habitat for Humanity Development Charge Late Payment Agreement
- CON-2017.12 Nomination of a City of Guelph Representative to Apply for a federation of Canadian Municipalities (FCM) Board of Director Position
Items for Discussion:
- CON-2017.14 Annual Report from the Integrity Commissioner
- COW-CS-2017.04 2018 Municipal Election: Methods of Voting*
- CON-2017.15 Exploring Pathways for Aligning Guelph’s Corporate Assets with the Low Carbon Economy
- CON-2017.16 Notice of Motion Policy
For more information
Refer to meeting details for consolidated agenda. Minutes and audio will be posted following the meeting. Video will be posted if/when available.