The links below will redirect you to a specific report within the larger PDF agenda. When accessed from a mobile device, these links may not function properly and will link to page one of the agenda document. Agendas routinely exceed 100 mb in size. It’s recommended that mobile users access the agendas only when connected to a wifi network.
Monday, February 27, 2017 – 5:30 p.m
Council Chambers, Guelph City Hall, 1 Carden Street
Authority to move into closed meeting
- C-2017.2 Public Appointments to the Guelph Public Library Board of Directors
- C-2017.3 Guelph Innovation District – Expression of Interest
Open meeting – 6:30 p.m.
- Metal presentation to the Guelph Gryphons Gurls U14 Ted Rep team for winning the Ontario Soccer Association’s Indoor Cup.
Committee of the Whole Consent Reports:
(see February 6, 2017 Committee of the Whole Agenda for full reports. Amendments are marked with an * can be viewed in the Council agenda)
- COW-PS-2017.1 Ellis Creek Park: Conceptual Master Plan
- COW-AUD-2017.1 Outstanding Motions of the Audit Committee
Items for Discussion
- CON-2017.4 Public Appointments to the Guelph Public Library Board of Directors
- CON-2017.5 Exploring Opportunities to Accelerate Large Neighbourhood Commercial Growth in East Guelph
Notice of Motion
For more information
Refer to meeting details for consolidated agenda. Minutes and audio will be posted following the meeting. Video will be posted if/when available.