PDF links may not function as intended on mobile devices in which users may be redirected to the complete agenda package.
Monday, January 30, 2017 – 6:30 p.m
Council Chambers, Guelph City Hall, 1 Carden Street
- United Way Spirit Award
Committee of the Whole Consent Reports:
(Reports that have been amended at Committee are marked with an *. These amendments can be viewed in the Council agenda)
- COW-IDE-2017.1 Heritage Review (Removal) of 300 Water Street and 129 Surrey Street East from the Municipal Register of Cultural Heritage Properties*
- COW-IDE-2017.2 Cart Capital Funding Source
- COW-IDE-2017.3 Sign By-law Variances for 33 Cork Street West
- COW-IDE-2017.4 Sign By-law Variances for 370-374 Stone Road West
- COW-IDE-2017.5 Sign By-law Variances for 500-530 Willow Road
- COW-IDE-2017.6 Mayor’s Motion – Norfolk Street Bridge
- COW-IDE-2017.7 District Energy Update
Council Consent Agenda
- CON-2017.1 Proposed Demolition of 68 Woodside Road, Ward 5
- CON-2017.2 Nomination of a City of Guelph Representative to Apply for a Federation of Canadian Municipalities (FCM) Board of Director Position
Items for Discussion
- CON-2017.3 Charges and Fees, Lowes Road and Dawn Avenue
Chief Administrative Officer, Derrick Thomson, will speak to this item.
For more information
Refer to meeting details for consolidated agenda and addendums. Minutes and audio will be posted following the meeting. Video will be posted if/when available.