The links below will redirect you to a specific report within the larger PDF agenda. When accessed from a mobile device, these links may not function properly and will link to page one of the agenda document. Agendas routinely exceed 100 mb in size. It’s recommended that mobile users access the agendas only when connected to a wifi network.
Monday, December 12, 2016 – 6:30 p.m
Council Chambers, Guelph City Hall, 1 Carden Street
Council Consent Agenda
- 108 and 110 Nottingham Street Proposed Zoning By-law Amendment File: ZC1611 – Ward 5
- 389 Speedvale Avenue West Proposed Zoning By-law Amendment File: ZC1603 – Ward 4
Statutory Public Meetings
- 1 & 15 Stevenson Street North and 8 William Street Proposed Zoning Bylaw Amendment and Draft Plan of Vacant Land Condominium (ZC1613 and CDM1609)
Items for Discussion
- 200 Beverly Street – IMICO – Memorandum of Understanding
- City of Guelph Response to the Provincial Review of the Ontario Municipal Board
For more information
Refer to meeting details for the full agenda and consolidated agenda. Minutes and audio will be posted following the meeting. Video will be posted if/when available.