Construction crews have been busy with the following aspects of the Victoria Road Recreation Centre renovation.
Behind the scenes
As of August 3, 2016, a summary of the work completed or underway.
- Penthouse roof removed
- New air handling roof top units installed
- Structural steel in place for third floor barrier free area
- West wall foundation poured
- Stormwater gallery in place
- New waterline trenching to road
- Masonry work beginning on third floor
As of August 9, 2016, a summary of the work completed or underway.
- Air handling equipment was craned up to mechanical penthouse
- Water softeners installed
- New watermain excavation underway
- Waterproofing of new addition – West foundation wall in progress
- Skate tile flooring removal
- Fire sprinkler system being installed in arena
Check out our construction photo gallery at guelph.ca/vrrcrenovations