Guelph, Ont., April 7, 2016 – Today, the City of Guelph’s Governance Committee of City Council received and approved the 2012-2016 Corporate Strategic Plan (CSP) Priority Project Update.
The report provides City Councillors and the community with an update of the City’s progress in delivering the Corporate Strategic Plan’s priority projects and initiatives.
“As we’ve been driving forward on the projects outlined in the 2012-2016 Corporate Strategic Plan, hundreds of City employees have made tremendous contributions to this community,” stated City of Guelph’s Chief Administrative Officer Ann Pappert. “We have made significant progress on the majority of our projects and continue to work throughout this year to focus on areas of challenge and opportunities for success.”
Project status summary:
- Substantially complete or on track – 68% or 34 projects
- Incomplete: facing internal or external challenges – 28% or 14 projects
- On hold/limited progress – 4% or 2 projects
Council approved the implementation of the City’s Corporate Strategic Plan in June 2012.
- Staff report: Corporate Strategic Plan (2012-16) Priority Project Update
- 2012-2016 Corporate Strategic Plan Elements
- Corporate Strategic Plan Framework
Ann Pappert, Chief Administrative Officer
City of Guelph
519-822-1260 extension 2220