Items for information – Full version
- Ministry of Community Safety and Correctional Services – Congratulating the City of Guelph on the completion of their mandatory emergency management program elements.
- Ministries of Infrastructure, Transportation, and Municipal Affairs & Housing – Regarding the discontinuation of the Ministry of Transportation’s Connecting Link Program.
- Canadian Union of Public Employees, the Council of Canadians and the Trade Justice Network – Regarding the impact on local government of the Canada – European Union Comprehensive Economic and Trade Agreement (CETA)
- Guelph Police Services Board – Resolution regarding anticipated 2012 police operating year-end surplus.
- St. Joseph’s Health Centre Guelph – Regarding senior accessibility issues in Guelph.
Items available in the clerk’s office