Update #1: This service advisory will continue over the weekend, September 21 and 22
Update #2: This service advisory will continue on September 24.
Update #3: Route 6 Harvard Ironwood has returned to regular service. Route 57 Harvard Express will return to regular service on September 25.
As a result of the road construction taking place on Ironwood Road and Youngman Drive, Route 6 Harvard Ironwood will be detoured and there will be no service on Route 57 Harvard Express.
Detour details: There will be no service on Harvard Road. When leaving the University Centre, Rout 6 Harvard Ironwood will continue on Gordon Street, turning right on Stone Road West where it will continue on regular route. When returning to the University Centre, the bus will continue on Stone Road and will turn right on South Ring Road continuing to platform 3.
The following stops will be out of service:
- Gordon St. at Harvard Rd., ID 0602
- Harvard Rd. at Shakespeare Arms, ID 0603
- Harvard Rd. at Princeton Pl., ID 0604
- Harvard Rd. at Youngman Dr., ID 0605
- Edinburgh Rd. at Laurelwood Crt., ID 0606
- Youngman Dr. at Harvard Rd., ID 0622
- Harvard Rd. at Princeton Pl., ID 0623
- Harvard Rd. at Rickson Ave., ID 0624
- 35 Harvard Ave. at Plaza, ID 0625
- Gordon St. at Monticello Cres., ID 0626.