UPDATE: A temporary stop has been placed on Wellington Street East at Neeve Street. Passengers can board Route 3A East Loop at this stop and connect at Guelph Central Station.
Route 4 York will be on detour from April 3 to June 30 as a result of the construction on York Road.
Outbound: continue on Macdonell Street to Elizabeth Street, turning right on Stevenson Street, left on York Road and continue on regular route.
Inbound: from York Road, turning right on Stevenson Street, left on Elizabeth Street and continue on to Macdonell to Guelph Central Station, platform 3.
The follow stops will not be in service:
- Neeve Street at Ontario Street, stop number 0401
- Ontario Street at Manitoba Street, stop number 0402
- 168 Ontario Street, stop number 0403
- Ontario Street at York Road, stop number 0404
- York Road at Morris Street, stop number 0405
- York Road at Harris Street, stop number 0426
- Ontario Street at Huron Street, stop number 0427
- 70 Ontario Street, stop number 0428
- Ontario Street at Neeve Street, stop number 0429