Hours of operation
Carousel and miniature train
May 20 to June 25, 2017: weekends only, 10:30 a.m.-6 p.m.
June 26 to September 4, 2017: daily from 10:30 a.m.-6 p.m.
September 9 to October 9, 2017: weekends only 10:30 a.m.-6 p.m.
Tickets and passes
Single admission tickets
Can only be purchased at Riverside Park Concession for $2.54 each (includes taxes)
2017 season’s pass: $20 plus HST per individual
Passes may be purchased at:
- ServiceGuelph,1 Carden Street
Note: Wait times are always shorter mid-month. Save yourself time by avoiding the end-of–month lineup.
- West End Community Centre
21 Imperial Road South
- Evergreen Seniors Community Centre
683 Woolwich Street
Amusement ride rules
- All riders must follow the rules.
- If you choose to ride, you accept all risk.
- Riders must have a ticket or season pass to ride the carousel or train. Chaperones may ride for free.
- One rider per carousel animal.
- Each child under the age of five (5 years old) must be individually accompanied by a responsible chaperone (14 years or older). The chaperone may ride for free.
- Children must be able to sit upright and hold on by themselves.
- Children are not allowed to ride on a chaperone’s lap on the carousel or train.
- Riders and chaperones must stay within the carousel floor while it is moving.
- Riders must remain seated while the ride is moving. Wait until the ride comes to a complete stop before stepping off of the ride floor.
- All riders must act in a safe manner.
- Riders not acting in a safe manner will be required to leave the ride.
- Rides do not operate during inclement weather.
Not allowed on rides:
- Pets (Service animals allowed)
- Food and beverages
For private bookings outside of regular operating hours, email firstname.lastname@example.org.