You are invited to share the use of these unsupervised ice rinks:
- Grange Road Park
- Lyons Park
- Brant Avenue Park
- Carter Park
- Herb Markle Park
- Riverside Park
- Waverley Park
- Wolfond Park
- Sir Isaac Brock Public School
- St. George’s Park
- Exhibition Park
- Sunny Acres Park
- Dovercliffe Park
- Royal City Park
- Gosling Gardens Park
- Kortright Hills Park
- MacAlister Park
- Mollison Park
- Westwood Public School
As the use of an ice skating rink and other recreational facilities has an inherent risk, any participation is at the user’s own risk. No responsibility is accepted or undertaken for the well-being of either the user or their property.
Ice rink users’ responsibility code
- CSA approved hockey helmets are strongly recommended for skaters’ and hockey players’ protection. Bike helmets do not provide adequate protection. Neck guards and face masks are strongly recommended for hockey players.
- Skating or acting in a manner that endangers or interferes with other skaters’ safety or pleasure is not permitted.
- Supervision of children under the age of 12 is strongly recommended.
- Abusive language and aggressive behaviour are not permitted. Be respectful and responsible.
- City-issued pond hockey styled nets are preferred.
Report serious misconduct to the police.
This code was developed by the City of Guelph and community neighbourhood volunteers.