Enjoy the many benefits of being actively involved in Guelph Civic Museum and the history of our community.
- Unlimited regular admission to Guelph Civic Museum and McCrae House
- Unlimited regular admission at these partner locations – Wellington County Museum and Archives in Fergus, Waterloo Region Museum (formerly Doon Heritage Crossroads) in Kitchener and Joseph Schneider Haus in Kitchener.*
- Newsletters and advance notice of upcoming events and exhibits
- 10% discount on most gift shop purchases
- 20% discount on birthday party bookings
- 20% discount on facility rentals
- Discounted admission to select special events
- Free admission to select special events including Teddy Bear Picnic at McCrae House and Tiny Tot Thursdays at Guelph Civic Museum.
Cost Per Year:
- Individual – $25.00 + tax
- Family* – $40.00 + tax
- Lifetime Individual – $150.00 + tax
- Lifetime Family* – $250.00 + tax
* Families are considered to be a maximum of 2 adults and 3 children. If you have more than 3 children, please contact the Membership Co-ordinator.
A Family Membership is a great value! One-time only family admission to these museums is over $50.00, but with a $40.00 membership, you can return for unlimited visits all year long.
For more information, contact Judi Prigione at 519- 836-1221 ext. 2771 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Castle Kilbride in Baden left the partnership porgram effective June 30, 2012.