Enjoy the many benefits of being actively involved in Guelph Civic Museum and the history of our community.
- Unlimited regular admission to Guelph Civic Museum and McCrae House
- Unlimited regular admission at these partner locations – Wellington County Museum and Archives in Fergus, Waterloo Region Museum (formerly Doon Heritage Crossroads) in Kitchener and Joseph Schneider Haus in Kitchener.*
- Newsletters and advance notice of upcoming events and exhibits
- 10% discount on most gift shop purchases
- 20% discount on birthday party bookings
- 20% discount on facility rentals
- Discounted admission to select special events
- Free admission to select special events including Family Garden Party (formerly the Teddy Bear Picnic) at McCrae House and Tiny Tot Thursdays at Guelph Civic Museum.
- Individual – $25.00 + tax / per year
- Family* – $40.00 + tax / per year
- Lifetime Individual – $150.00 + tax
- Lifetime Family* – $250.00 + tax
* Families are considered to be a maximum of 2 adults and 3 children. If you have more than 3 children, please contact the Membership Co-ordinator.
A Family Membership is a great value! One-time only family admission to these museums is over $50.00, but with a $40.00 membership, you can return for unlimited visits all year long.
How to Purchase a Membership
Memberships can be purchased in person at the Guelph Civic Museum during normal gallery hours (daily 1 pm to 5 pm with some exceptions). Cash, debit, VISA and MasterCard are accepted for in-person purchases. A temporary membership card will be issued at the time of your purchase so you can start enjoying the benefits of your membership right away! Your laminated card(s) will be mailed to you within 30 days of your purchase. Family memberships receive two laminated memberships cards and individual membership will receive one card.
Unfortunately we do not have a secure payment system to complete on line purchases, however if you cannot come into the museum, the membership co-ordinator can still assist you with your purchase . Please allow a minimum of 7 – 10 business days to receive in the mail the membership card(s) after the completion of telephone/email membership sales. VISA and MasterCard are the only payment options available for these membership purchases. Please DO NOT forward your credit card information by e-mail.
For more information on our membership program or assistance on how to purchase a membership, please contact our Membership Co-ordinator Judi Prigione at 519- 836-1221 ext. 2771 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Castle Kilbride in Baden left the partnership porgram effective June 30, 2012.