March 12, 2018
Take a virtual tour
- Stonedust trail
- Asphalt trail
- Disc golf
- Picnic tables
Riverside Park is a perfect location to host seasonable events. The Park offers the following: Floral Clock and Rock Gardens; a fully accessible children’s playground; an outdoor concert shell; an antique carousel; miniature train; horseshoe pits; a giant chess/checker game; a sand beach area; trails along the river front; 3 baseball diamonds; a scaled model of the first house built in Guelph by John Galt; and a large and small picnic shelter. A leash free zone located on the east side of the Speed River.
The Floral Clock and Gardens are meticulously maintained and open daily for your enjoyment. Thousands of interesting plants provide beauty and colour year round. These gardens are perfect for wedding photographs, however, note that the gardens cannot be reserved. Please be courteous of other wedding parties and other members of the public who maybe sharing the space with you.
Plants used in the floral display
Single admission tickets
Can only be purchased at Riverside Park Concession for $2.54 each (includes taxes)
2018 season’s pass: $20 plus HST per individual
Passes may be purchased at:
- ServiceGuelph,1 Carden Street
Note: Wait times are always shorter mid-month. Save yourself time by avoiding the end-of–month lineup.
- West End Community Centre
21 Imperial Road South
- Evergreen Seniors Community Centre
683 Woolwich Street
- Victoria Road Recreation Centre 151 Victoria Road North
Amusement ride rules
- All riders must follow the rules.
- If you choose to ride, you accept all risk.
- Riders must have a ticket or season pass to ride the carousel or train. Chaperones may ride for free.
- One rider per carousel animal.
- Each child under the age of five (5 years old) must be individually accompanied by a responsible chaperone (14 years or older). The chaperone may ride for free.
- Children must be able to sit upright and hold on by themselves.
- Children are not allowed to ride on a chaperone’s lap on the carousel or train.
- Riders and chaperones must stay within the carousel floor while it is moving.
- Riders must remain seated while the ride is moving. Wait until the ride comes to a complete stop before stepping off of the ride floor.
- All riders must act in a safe manner.
- Riders not acting in a safe manner will be required to leave the ride.
- Rides do not operate during inclement weather.
Not allowed on rides:
- Pets (Service animals allowed)
- Food and beverages
For private bookings outside of regular operating hours, email firstname.lastname@example.org.