September 30, 2017 to April 1, 2018
|Public skating||Not offered||Not offered||Not offered||Not offered||Not offered||Not offered||1:30-2:45 p.m.|
September 5, 2017 to April 29, 2018
|Public skating||Not offered||Not offered||Not offered||Not offered||Not offered||8-9:50 p.m.
September 5, 2017 to April 1, 2018
|Public skating||Not offered||Not offered||noon-1:50 p.m.||Not offered||Not offered||Not offered||Not offered|
Victoria Road Recreation Centre
September 23, 2017 to April 1, 2018
|Tiny Tots skating||Not offered||Not offered||1:30-2:20 p.m||Not offered||9:30-10:20 a.m.||Not offered||Not offered|
|Tiny Tots shinny||Not offered||Not offered||2:30-3:20 p.m.||Not offered||1-1:50 p.m.||Not offered||Not offered|
|Adult shinny||Not offered||Not offered||Not offered||Not offered||Not offered||Not offered||Not offered|
|Adult/Senior skating||11:30 a.m.-12:20
|Not offered||11:30 a.m.-12:20
|Not offered||Not offered||2:30-3:45 p.m.||Not offered|
|Public skating||Not offered||Not offered||Not offered||Not offered||Not offered||Not offered||1-2:15 p.m.|
West End Community Centre
September 9, 2017 to April, 2018
|Tiny Tots skating||11-11:50 a.m.||9-9:50 a.m.||Not offered||10:30-11:20 a.m.||Not offered||Not offered||Not offered|
|Tiny Tots shinny||2-2:50 p.m.||Not offered||Not offered||9:30-10:20 a.m.||Not offered||Not offered||Not offered|
|Adult shinny||noon-1:50 p.m.||noon-1:50 p.m.||noon-1:50 pm.||noon-1:50 p.m.||noon-1:50 p.m.||Not offered||Not offered|
|Adult/Senior skating||Not offered||11-11:50 a.m.||11-11:50 a.m.||11-11:50 a.m.||2-2:50 p.m.||Not offered||Not offered|
|Senior shinny||Not offered||Not offered||10-11:50 a.m.||Not offered||10-11:50 a.m.||Not offered||Not offered|
|Public skating||Not offered||Not offered||Not offered||Not offered||7:30-9 p.m.||1-2:15 p.m.||2-3:15 p.m.|
Public skating admission (plus HST)
|Age||Single ticket||10 visit pass|
|Youth (4 – 17 years)||$3.20||$26.13|
|Adult (18 – 54 years)||$3.95||$35.51|
|Senior (55 years plus)||$3.25||$29.59|
|Family (2 adults/3 youth)||$10.77||Not available|
- Tiny Tots Skating – Skating for children who are under three years of age. Free admission for Tots. Regular admission applies for adults.
- Tiny Tots Shinny – Children under three years of age can focus on their hockey skills. Free admission for Tots. Regular admission applies for adults. Parents may bring sticks and engage in play.
- Senior/Adult Skating – Weekday skating for persons 18 years of age and over. Admission is $1.25.
- Public Skating – Skating open to all ages. Public Skating Admissions and Guidelines apply.
- Adult Shinny Hockey – For men and women 18 years and older. Full equipment, including helmets, is mandatory. No checking is tolerated. Goalies will be subsidized to a maximum of two goalies per session.
- Senior Shinny Hockey – For men and women 55 years and over. For payment and to pick up a pinny, visit the arena administration office.
- Silver Seven Senior/Adult Public Skate – Skating for persons 18 years of age and over. Admission is $7 with Seniors membership, $8 without. $10 on band nights.
Public skating admission guidelines
Public skating is open to all ages. In order to provide a safe skating environment, please be aware of the following:
- Skating aids, sticks and pucks are not permissible during Public Skates.
- People with a disability are permitted to use their assistive devices to access City programs, services and facilities, as per the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act.
- Each arena ice surface has a maximum capacity of persons allowed on the ice at one time. This will be enforced at each public skate.
- Helmets are strongly recommended to be worn by anyone attending the City’s recreational skating program.
- For cancellations visit our Skate and Hockey Schedule page or call Facility Bookings at 519-837-5678.