Public skating at Sleeman Centre, Exhibition Park Arena and Centennial Park Arena September 10, 2016 to March 31, 2017
October 5, 2016 to March 29, 2017.
12 – 1:50 p.m.
|January 11||Public skating fees apply|
|Exhibition Park Arena
November 7, 2016 to March 26, 2017
8 – 9:50 p.m.
December 10, 24, 31
|$8 ($7 with Seniors membership)
$10 on band nights
September 25, 2016 to March 26, 2017
1:30 – 2:45 p.m.
|Public skating fees apply|
West End Community Centre September 10, 2016 to March 31, 2017
|Exclusions||Public Skate||Tiny Tots Skating||Tiny Tots Shinny||Adult Shinny Hockey||Senior Shinny Hockey||Senior/Adult Skating|
December 11, 25
|December 26||December 26||November 18
December 9, 26
Public skating admission (plus HST)
|Age||Single ticket||10 visit pass|
|Youth (4 – 17 years)||$3.20||$26.13|
|Adult (18 – 54 years)||$3.95||$35.51|
|Senior (55 years plus)||$3.25||$29.59|
|Family (2 adults/3 youth)||$10.77||Not available|
- Tiny Tots Skating – Skating for children who are under three years of age. Free admission for Tots. Regular admission applies for adults.
- Tiny Tots Shinny – Children under three years of age can focus on their hockey skills. Free admission for Tots. Regular admission applies for adults. Parents may bring sticks and engage in play.
- Senior/Adult Skating – Weekday skating for persons 18 years of age and over. Admission is $1.25.
- Public Skating – Skating open to all ages. Public Skating Admissions and Guidelines apply.
- Adult Shinny Hockey – For men and women 18 years and older. Full equipment, including helmets, is mandatory. No checking is tolerated. Goalies will be subsidized to a maximum of two goalies per session.
- Senior Shinny Hockey – For men and women 55 years and over. For payment and to pick up a pinny, visit the arena administration office.
- Silver Seven Senior/Adult Public Skate – Skating for persons 18 years of age and over. Admission is $7 with Seniors membership, $8 without. $10 on band nights.
Public skating admission guidelines
Public skating is open to all ages. In order to provide a safe skating environment, please be aware of the following:
- Skating aids, sticks and pucks are not permissible during Public Skates.
- People with a disability are permitted to use their assistive devices to access City programs, services and facilities, as per the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act.
- Each arena ice surface has a maximum capacity of persons allowed on the ice at one time. This will be enforced at each public skate.
- Helmets are strongly recommended to be worn by anyone attending the City’s recreational skating program.
- For cancellations visit our Skate and Hockey Schedule page or call Facility Bookings at 519-837-5678.