Family Preschool Drop–In
Children up to five years of age with a caregiver. Quality play in a safe and social learning environment for you and your child. Program includes free play activities as well as structured group, active and circle time with songs, finger plays, storytelling, dancing, crafts and special parties! Parents are responsible for supervising their children and providing their own snack.
10–visit pass available for $30 plus tax (no expiry date on passes) or pay per visit $3.50 plus tax per person.
Share creative time with friends exploring a different theme each month! Only 12 spaces available. Price – $15.00
- October 15 2017 – Dinosaur Day
- November 19 2017 – Fun with Tales
- December 10 2017 – A Pinch of Grinch
- January 28 2017 – Move to the Music
- February 2017 – A Winter Wonderland
Register now. Activities designed for ages 3–7 years with adult companion. Please view program dates in the Guelph Community Guide on page 45.
Home Alone Safety Training (9–12 years)
This course has been developed by first aid, safety and aquatics experts! This is a comprehensive program for children who are either too young to babysit or who may not be interested in being babysat. This program is current, fun and effective. Digital technologies and a variety of interactive facilitation tools will teach kids about home safety.
Topics include Street Smarts, People Safety, Staying Home Alone Safely, Accidents and Home Alone Readiness Plans.
Clair Road Emergency Services Centre
- September 29, 2017 (Code:205907)
- November 24, 2017 (Code:205908)
- January 26, 2018 (Code:205940)
- April 27, 2018 (Code:205941)
- 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Fee: $65
PA Day Camp (4–12 years)
Games, crafts and songs all wrapped up in one day of fun! Pizza lunch will be available for an additional $5. Lunch includes 2 slices of pizza and a drink. Drop off is between 8–9 am and Pick up between 4–5 pm.
- September 29, 2017 (Code:2058117)
- October 27, 2017 (Code:205812)
- November 24, 2018 (Code:205813)
- January 26, 2018 (Code:205872)
- 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Fee: $37.10
For more information
Refer to the Community Guide.