- Only place acceptable materials in the carts (check the sorting guide)
- Close the lid before moving a cart.
- Pull carts over snow, like a sled rather than pushing like a plough.
- Do not sit, climb or stand on the cart.
- Children should not play in or around the carts.
- Do not place or store carts on elevated platforms, including snowbanks greater than 30 centimetres or one foot in height.
- Do not place carts on a steep slope.
- Do not exceed the load rating shown on the lid of the cart.
For more information
Solid Waste Resources