Blue indicates there are no serious storage, rainfall or stream flow issues.
Enforcement: In Level 0 Blue, outside water use restrictions are enforced with a focus on education.
- Lawn watering – Alternate day and time restrictions (odd numbered address, odd numbered calendar day, even number address, even numbered calendar day, between 7-9 a.m. and 7-9 p.m.). Permits are required for watering new lawns and treated lawns outside alternate day/time restrictions. For permit information call the Outside Water Use line at 519-822-1260 extension 2153or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Watering trees, decorative (e.g. flower) and food gardens – no restrictions
- Recreational sprinklers for children, splash pads – no restrictions
- Filling residential swimming and wading pools, hot tubs, garden ponds or fountains – no restrictions
- Decorative fountains – must recirculate water
- At–home vehicle washing – anytime; must have shut-off nozzle on your hose