The City of Guelph is committed to ensuring clean, safe drinking water for our citizens — today, and into the future. The Source Water Protection Program, managed under Ontario’s Clean Water Act, is a key initiative in delivering on this commitment.
Read about the history of source water protection, the City’s role, and what’s next.
- How does the source protection planning process work?
- How did the City decide what policies to develop?
- Can I read what has been proposed?
From conserving water to proper disposal of hazardous waste, here are some tips on what you can do to help protect our water.
- Where does the City’s water come from?
- What does this mean for source water protection in Guelph?
- What is source water?
- Who is responsible for protecting our water?
- How will this affect me?
For more information
Source Water Protection Program
519-822-1260 extension 3320