Stone Road East is being reconstructed from Victoria Road South to Gordon Street. The project includes:
- replacement of the existing watermain,
- repairs to the existing sanitary sewer, and
- installation of storm sewers, curbs and gutters, sidewalks, bike lanes and street lighting.
Stone Road East will be widened to provide two vehicle lanes in each direction with the addition of on–road bicycle lanes, as recommended by the Cycling Master Plan.
This project is being completed in two phases.
- The first phase started in 2014 and work is expected to be complete by the end of 2015. Work in this phase includes the section of Stone Road East between Victoria Road South and Village Green Drive. Visit the Stone Road East reconstruction Phase 1 page for more information.
- The second phase started in 2015 and work is expected to be complete by the end of 2016. Work in this phase includes the section of Stone Road East between Village Green Drive and Gordon Street. Visit the Stone Road East reconstruction Phase 2 page for more information.
The City of Guelph appreciates your patience and understanding as we complete this important infrastructure project.
For more information
Project Engineer Supervisor
Engineering Services, City of Guelph
519-822-1260 extension 2338