Street lights

Guelph Hydro Electric Systems Inc. maintains the streetlights owned by the City of Guelph.

Please use Guelph Hydro’s Report Street Light Out form to report malfunctioning streetlights. To report issues with a traffic light call the Operations Department at 519-837-5628. To report issues with a light in a park call the Parks Department at 519-837-5626.

The following information will help in locating the malfunctioning light:

  • Pole number, if posted on the pole.
  • The nearest municipal address
  • Northeast, Northwest, Southeast, or Southwest corners of intersections

Please provide your name or email address in case further follow up is required.