Faulty vehicle or pedestrian signals

Traffic Field Operations Services

Computerized traffic signal system

The majority of traffic signals can be viewed on a real-time basis using a computerized traffic signal system that; indicates real-time traffic signal displays, provides real-time notification of signal malfunctions (i.e. signals in flash) and allows staff to alter signal timing to respond to unplanned traffic events.

Interesting facts

There are a total of 183 traffic signals under the jurisdiction of the City of Guelph
Traffic Field Operations is responsible for 134 full traffic signals, 21 mid-block traffic signals and 28 Intersection Pedestrian Signals (IPS).

Traffic signals along the Hanlon Expressway and within the County of Wellington are not maintained by the City of Guelph.

Wellington County and outside of the City of Guelph

For concerns with signals on roads in Wellington County and outside of the City of Guelph boundaries please contact the Wellington County Roads Division at 519-837-2601 or 1-800-663-0750.

Hanlon Parkway/Highway 6 North

For concerns with signals along the Hanlon Parkway/Highway 6 North please call MTO INFO at 416-235-4686 or toll-free at 1-800-268-4686. (TTY: 905-704-2426 or 1-866-471-8929)

City of Guelph

City of Guelph street map

To report a malfunctioning traffic signal you will need:
• name of the street
• name of the nearest cross-street
• description of issue

Please call 519-837-5628 to report a traffic signal issue.