The 2014 Pollination Guelph Symposium offers a full day of exciting discussions and presentations including
- the presence and absence of “cosmopolitan” bees
- how to identify bumble bees
- the diversity of nighttime pollinators
- ideas for landscapes that attract pollinators
- a panel discussion on neonicotinoid pesticides and pollinators.
The City of Guelph will be there with information on the Healthy Landscapes program, providing free, expert advice on everything from sowing seeds and planning your waterwise garden, to water efficient lawn care and pest control. Plus, get information about booking your Healthy Landscapes home visit for free, on-site advice! Visit guelph.ca/healthylandscapes for more information.
For more information about the symposium visit www.pollinationguelph.ca.
Posted: March 11, 2014 at 3:05 pm. Broken links or incorrect information? Let us know!