John Galt Day Festivities
August 5 at 10:00 am to 2:00 pmFree
Bring the whole family to Guelph’s favourite gathering place for a day of activities, entertainment, crafts and more!
- Live Entertainment featuring:
- Face Painting with Cleo the Clown and her Painting Pals
- Children’s Games & Crafts
- City of Guelph Water Wagon onsite
- Water feature open for playing, strolling or splashing
- “TREAD ON IT!” interactive t-shirt printing
Notice: Road closures/parking restrictions on Carden and Wilson Streets during event
Street access: Carden Street will close at 7 a.m. on Saturday August 5 for the event and will reopen at approximately 3 p.m. the same day. As per the Wilson Street Reconstruction project, Wilson Street will be closed to vehicle traffic from Gordon Street to Macdonell Street during this time.
Parking access: Wilson Street parking lot will be closed during the event.
Parking is also available in a number of City lots and street parking is available throughout the downtown core. See guelph.ca/parking for details.
Property and business access: All businesses in the event area will remain open during their regular scheduled operating hours. Access will not be affected.