The City of Guelph may promote events on its website and/or social media sites if the City is involved as a host, participant or partner. Otherwise, the City does not permit members of the public to promote events on guelph.ca and/or social media sites.
There are many other sites where you can promote your event:
This list is provided as a courtesy and is not an endoresement of the companies mentioned.
- This event has passed.
Family Day fun
February 20 at 10:00 am to 3:30 pm$5
Join us for Family Day fun!
Evergreen Seniors Community Centre, 683 Woolwich Street
- Pickleball (10 a.m.-noon and 1-3 p.m., gymnasium)
West End Community Centre, 21 Imperial Road South
- Preschool drop-in (10 a.m.-noon, Room 2)
- Swimming (10:30 a.m.-1 p.m. lane/leisure swim; 2-3:30 p.m. public swim)
- Family Swim to Survive (10:30 a.m.-1 p.m.)
- Public skating (10:30-11:50 a.m. and 2-3:10 p.m., rink pad 1)
- Family shinny (1-1:50 p.m., rink pad 1)
- Kids with Sticks (with parents) (noon-12:50 p.m., rink pad 1)
- Family yoga (1-2 p.m., Room 2)
- Arts and crafts (11 a.m.-2 p.m., lobby)
- Live music/sing-a-long and hot chocolate hosted by Youth Council/Canada 150. Donations to Wyndham House accepted (11 a.m.-2 p.m., lobby)
- Open gym (10-11 a.m. and noon-1 p.m., gymnasium)
- Preschool/kids gym (11-noon, gymnasium)
- Quidditch hosted by Energize Guelph (1-3 p.m., gymnasium)
$5 per person
$20 family pass (6 people, minimum 1 and maximum 2 adults)
Admission fee includes all activities listed.