The City of Guelph may promote events on its website and/or social media sites if the City is involved as a host, participant or partner. Otherwise, the City does not permit members of the public to promote events on guelph.ca and/or social media sites.
There are many other sites where you can promote your event:
This list is provided as a courtesy and is not an endoresement of the companies mentioned.
Culture Days: Culture Hub and Makers Market
September 30 at 10:00 am to 2:00 pmFree
Join us in Market Square as we celebrate the talented crafters, makers and artisans of Guelph and try your hand at some crafty activities of your own!
- Learn how to knit & stitch with Canadian Fiber Artist Ash Kearns
- Craft your own handmade necklace using a collection of colourful beads, wooden pendants, and golden animal charms with Kathleen Ballos of Snowdrop & Co
- Build a model plane and learn about aerodynamics with Pathfinder Aerosports
- Try out block printing with Sarah Mousseau
- Paint your own clay coaster with Guelph Potters’ Guild
- Help create an Art Studio Guelph mural
- Explore Children’s Art Factory activities
- Visit with puppeteer Jay Wilson & Pandora’s Sox & more!
For more information contact Jen Rafter at firstname.lastname@example.org.