Guelph is home to prime developable land that suits the needs of a variety of business sizes. Available City-owned land consists of the Hanlon Creek Business Park, with future developments planned such as the Guelph Innovation District.
The Guelph Advantage
- Excellent transportation links to millions of consumers in Canada and the U.S.
- An internationally recognized University of Guelph with access to 17,500+ students and 1,200+ graduates.
- Well educated and skilled workforce at competitive wage rates.
- Access to a variety of employment lands and buildings at competitive prices.
- Competitive business costs and access to a wide range of business support services.
- Quality of life that provides an active and healthy lifestyle that is second to none.
Land available now in the Hanlon Creek Business Park
The park is a 675 acre land development (380 net saleable acres) designed to accommodate the land needs of growing industrial, office and research and development businesses.
Phase 1 is graded and fully serviced for IMMEDIATE construction start
- Campus style development incorporating 165 acre environmental reserve
- Excellent exposure on Highway 6 North (Hanlon Expressway)
- Strategic location 5 minutes from Highway 401
- Flexible lot sizes to fit a wide range of building sizes
- Zoned to allow for a variety of business uses
- Competitive land values and municipal costs