The links below will redirect you to a specific report within the larger PDF agenda. When accessed from a mobile device, these links may not function properly and will link to page one of the agenda document. Agendas routinely exceed 100 mb in size. It’s recommended that mobile users access the agendas only when connected to a wifi network.
City Council – Monday, September 23, 2019
Council Chambers, Guelph City Hall, 1 Carden Street
Closed Meeting – 6:00 p.m.
CS-2019-73 Disposition – Speedvale Avenue East
Open Meeting – 6:30 p.m.
- City of Guelph Strategic Plan 2019-2023
Committee of the Whole Consent Agenda
- CAO-2019-16 City of Guelph Strategic Plan 2019-2023
- CAO-2019-16 City of Guelph Strategic Plan 2019-20-2023 (staff memo)
- CS-2019-62 Procedural By-law Update
- CS-2019-62 Procedural By-law Update (staff memo)
- OMC-2019-01 Councillors’ Request for Additional Training Funding, 2019
- PS-2019-18 Update on the Brant Community Hub
- PS-2019-19 Tourism Entity Negotiation
- PS-2019-21 Centennial Pool License Agreement with the Upper Grand District School Board
- PS-2019-20 Revised Community Investment Strategy
- CS-2019-17 Property Tax By-law Update