The links below will redirect you to a specific report within the larger PDF agenda. When accessed from a mobile device, these links may not function properly and will link to page one of the agenda document. Agendas routinely exceed 100 mb in size. It’s recommended that mobile users access the agendas only when connected to a wifi network.
Thursday, February 20, 2019 – 6:00 p.m
Council Chambers, Guelph City Hall, 1 Carden Street
Special Council – Public Delegations – Tax Supported Operating Budget and Local Boards and Shared Services Budget
- Gary Pomfret, on behalf of Wellington Condominium Corporation 158
- Kithio Mwanzia, Guelph Chamber of Commerce
- Carolyn Weatherson, Rotary Club of Guelph
- Jim MacKenzie, Rotary Club of Guelph
- Raechelle Devereaux, Guelph Community Health Centre
- Andrew Cleary
- John Marchese, Transit Action Alliance of Guelph Inc.
- Steven Petric, Transit Action Alliance of Guelph Inc.
- Dylan Euteneier
- Olivia Simpson
- Scott McGovern, on behalf of Ed Video Media Arts Centre and Kazoo! Fest
- Patti Broughton, on behalf of Guelph Arts Council
- Kevin Bowman
- Dominica McPherson, The Guelph & Wellington Task Force for Poverty Elimination
- Gail Hoekstra
- Tina Brophey
- Kerry Manthenga, on behalf of Wellington Guelph Drug Strategy
- Dr. Alex Folkl
- Steve Dyck
- Pat Fung
- Jennifer Schneider
- Marty Williams and Meg Dunning, Downtown Guelph Business Association
- Guelph Community Health Centre
- Neil Van Oirschot
- Susan Schappert and Ian Kearney
- Transit Action Alliance of Guelph Inc.
- Susan Watson