Stone Road Mall
11 a.m.-3 p.m.
Monday through Friday, routes will run on 10, 15, 20 or 30-minute service frequency depending on the needs of the individual routes. Weekend service will remain as 30-minute all-day service, with the exception of the new 99 Mainline and 41 Downtown-University Express.
- Full system map
- Guelph Central Station platform location map
- University Centre platform location map
- Downtown routing map
Brand new routes
The new routes include two new university routes, two new express routes and the 99 Mainline.
- Route 40 Scottsdale Express map
- Route 41 Downtown-University Express map
- Route 51 U Janefield map
- Route 52 U Kortright map
- Route 99 Mainline map
Routes that will run on different streets and on a different frequency
Routes that will run on the same streets but on a different frequency
Routes that will run on the same frequency but on different streets
Routes with name changes
The following routes will run on the same streets and with the same frequencies as they do now:
- Route 50 U Stone map (formerly 50 Stone Road Express)
- Route 57 U Ironwood map (formerly 57 Harvard Express)
- Route 58 U Edinburgh map (formerly 58 Edinburgh Express)
Routes with no changes
Routes will run on the same streets and with the same frequencies as they do now: