Guelph is the most attractive city for real estate investment value in Canada, according to MoneySense’s 2017 Where to Buy Now list.
The MoneySense Where to Buy Now ranking is based on these key factors:
- momentum in recent real estate transactions;
- real estate value relative to nearby cities or districts;
- health of the local economy;
- price level of local rental markets; and
- a survey of real estate agent experts on markets.
The story was picked up by our friends at Breakfast Television Toronto
This isn’t the first time Guelph has been recognized by MoneySense; last year the publication ranked Guelph number 10 on the list of best places for new Canadians to live.
Resources for new residents and businesses
- Guelph Economic Development
- Guelph arts and culture
- Guelph and District Association of Realtors
- Guelph Chamber of Commerce
- University of Guelph
- Innovation Guelph
- Business Centre Guelph Wellington
- Workforce Planning Board of Waterloo Wellington Dufferin
- Guelph Wellington Local Immigration Partnership
- Visit Guelph and Wellington County