Construction crews have been busy with the following aspects of the Victoria Road Recreation Centre renovation.
Behind the scenes
As of August 30, 2016, a summary of the work completed or underway.
- Emergency lighting installed in arena
- Footings poured in filtration room
- Arena ceiling painted
- Structural steel installed in penthouse
- Ceramic tile installed in arena change room showers
- Pool change room slab on grade poured
- Watermain connection at Victoria Road
- Partial occupancy of arena scheduled for October 1
For a behind-the-scenes look, visit guelph.ca/vrrcrenovations