Construction crews have been busy with the following aspects of the Victoria Road Recreation Centre renovation.
Behind the scenes
As of September 6, 2016, a summary of the work completed or underway.
- All requirements are on track for partial occupancy of arena
- New LED lighting installed in arena
- Arena change rooms being painted
- Emergency lights and exist signs installed in arena
- Showers tiled
- Penthouse work ongoing
- Filter room foundation poured
For a behind-the-scenes look, visit guelph.ca/vrrcrenovations