- Independent Electricity System Operator’s 2015 Annual Report
- Student Affairs, Student Life, Athletics, and the Muslim Students Association re: Support for Syrian Families
- City of Hamilton re Cutbacks to Behavioural Therapy for Children Affected by Autism Spectrum Disorder
Boards and Committees
- Committee of Adjustment Minutes:
Items available in the Clerk’s Office
- Application for Liquor License:
- Riot Axe Inc., 101 Beverley St.
- Stampede Ranch (Guelph) Inc., 226 Woodlawn Rd. W. (temporary extension of licensed area)
- Robusta Café & Lounge, 160 Macdonell St.
Posted: June 17, 2016 at 2:14 pm.
We’re updating parts of our website. How can we make it better?