The purpose of the proposed Official Plan amendment is to add a site specific policy to the Official Plan to permit a maximum residential density of 155 units per hectare for the subject property.
Zoning By-law Amendment is to rezone the subject site from the current B.1 (Industrial) Zone and UR (Urban Reserve) Zone to a R.4B (Specialized High Density Residential) Zone and the R.1D (Single Detached Residential) Zone.
- Notice of Complete Application (December 19, 2013)
- Public Meeting Notice (March 17, 2014)
- Decision Meeting Notice (December 8, 2014)
- Revised Scoped Environmental Implementation Study (May 2014)
- Planning Report (November 2013)
- Traffic Impact Study (October 2013)
- Functional Servicing Report (November 2013)
- General Plan (December 2012)
- Site Plan (October 2012)
- Scoped Environmental Impact Study (November 2013)
- Urban Design Brief (November 2013)