Guelph Transit’s A!fordable Bus Pass is a lower cost pass to help you get around Guelph.
Guelph adults, youths, and seniors living in low-income households as per the Statistics Canada LICO (low income cut off) are encouraged to apply. If you are a current Affordable Bus Pass holder you are reminded to reapply annually.
Lost or stolen pass?
E!fective April 1, 2014, Guelph Transit’s policy for replacement passes applies to the Affordable Bus Pass program.“Guelph Transit will not replace lost or stolen tickets, day passes or monthly passes. Tickets, day passes and monthly passes are non-refundable.Day passes and monthly passes are non-transferrable.”
Affordable Bus Pass prices
- Adults: $37.50
- Youth: $32.00
- Seniors: $31.00
Pick up an application at:
- City Hall, 1 Carden Street
- West End Community Centre, 21 Imperial Road South
- Victoria Road Recreation Centre, 151 Victoria Road North
- Evergreen Seniors Community Centre, 683 Woolwich Street
Applications are also available online, or, call the number below to receive your application by mail.
- Agency inquiries: 519-822-1260 extension 2670
- TTY (Telephone for deaf): 519-826-9771
- General Inquiries: 519-837-5618